Precision and efficiency for sample survey of solid materials
This equipment can be used for a wide range of powdered or granulated products.
The sampler can be attached to the material's conveying piping or silos, in vertical position. The samples are collected through a pneumatic probe whereby the material can be either at rest or in motion.
The samplers can be adjusted individually by a timer, in accordance with operational requirements.
Zeppelin Systems Latin America supplies this sampler together with the piping to collect the product and power cables already connected to the equipment's control box.
· Adjustable for continuous or interrupted operation, depending on the project's requirements;
· No material deposition in the equipment, as the head is constantly "washed out" with new product, in closed position;
· There is no segregation of the handled material;
· There is a direct control of the probe's position by a proximity sensor;
· High reliability, because the equipment is practically free of maintenance;
· Housing and nozzle adapter are fabricated of aluminum with rough surface;
No extra safety devices are necessary as the sampler has no external moving parts.
· Low maintenance costs;
· Easy operation;
· Best cost-benefit ratio - improvement of productivity;
· The operator can collect samples of the product so that afterwards the necessary quality tests can be run.
Rely on Zeppelin Systems Latin America's solutions! The best quality control system for your products is at your disposal!
Example of sampler's assembly