REIMELT FOOD TECHNOLOGY - Zeppelin Systems
Innovative solutions for raw material handling
The German REIMELT with global operations was incorporated to the Zeppelin Group some years ago. Since then the company name has changed to Zeppelin Systems - Reimelt Food Technology.
The Reimelt Food Technology is known worldwide because of its high quality systems for dry and liquid raw materials handling.
Zeppelin Systems - Reimelt Food Technology is an acknowledged international market leader, known for its extensive know-how in process technology.
As a plant supplier, Zeppelin Systems - Reimelt Food Technology offers overall solutions, which set a high standard for a very economical production.
Complete from A - Z
Whether you need a single component or a total turnkey project, Zeppelin Systems - Reimelt Food Technology has the perfect solution. Your plant will be designed according to your individual needs and can be supplied with complete process automation from weighing to internet connection.
In its highly sophisticated test center, Zeppelin Systems - Reimelt Food Technology carries out customer-monitored test runs and conducts fundamental research in process technology in order to optimize production even further. Many of the Reimelt technological solutions are patented.
Competence and Tradition
Reimelt, today Zeppelin Systems - Reimelt Food Technology, has been a source for complete solutions in process engineering and materials handling for more than 125 years.
Zeppelin Systems - Reimelt Food Technology sets a high standard in its field of business through process know-how and innovation. The company can respond quickly and flexibly because of its global presence and local service around the world.
A wide spread field of performance business teams in the food industry
- Automation of plants for raw materials and recipes handling;
- Ready mixes (cakes, chocolate and derivatives, baby-food, puddings, etc.);
- Pet food;
- Bread, cookies and pastry;
- Bread, cookies and pastry;
- Confectionery and sugar industry;
- Cereals and spices;
- Starch manufacturing and processing.
Starch manufacturing and processing
Zeppelin Systems - Reimelt Food Technology supplies complete plans or partial lines, from the receiving of the raw materials to the mixing of all ingredients, comprising:
- Raw materials receiving: silos in stainless steel or aluminum, and big-bag discharge unit;
- Discharge of raw materials: rotary valves, dosing screws, fluidized beds, pneumatic nozzles, vibratory bottoms;
- Weighing and dosing: suspended or supported scales in carbon steel or stainless steel;
- Mixing: pneumatic mixers, container mixers, continuous mixers, etc;
- Dedusting and environmental protection: bag filters, cartridge filters, jet pulse, cyclones, fans and exhausters;
- Automation: specific programs for each type of application;
- Technical assistance: optimization of process, project and execution of mechanical equipment, supervision of assembly, startup and after-sales, scheduled maintenance.