Flow deviation equipment, in vertical position, through gravitational force.
Extraction of powdered or granulated products from silos and bag filters.
Equipment with switching plate and flow sealing. Available with pneumatic, mechanical or manual actuator; granting maximal operation efficiency.
Adaptable solution for a wide range of products, among others, cements and additives, powdered and granulated products, usually of mineral origin, abrasive or not.
· Can be used for abrasive products;
· Available in 7 standard sizes;
· The flap can be switched manually or by pneumatic or mechanical drive;
· Diverter housing in symmetric or asymmetric shape;
· Allows for high temperature operation.
Basically, the equipment operates as follows: once the system to select the position of the flap is activated (mechanically, pneumatically or manually), one way of the chute is closed and sealed while the other releases the product's passage.
· Low maintenance cost;
· Easy operation;
· Best cost-benefit ratio - Increase of productivity.
This discharge system solution allows for a complete control over the necessary deviation to the production process, assuring efficiency and safety.
Consider Zeppelin Systems Latin America as a partner for your success. Guarantee that you get the best solution to discharge your powdered or granulated bulk products.
Flow deviation for silo discharge with complete tightness