The importance of maintenance
When there is no maintenance this leads to a series of problems, which could have been avoided if the maintenance had been performed properly, such as:
• Complaints and loss of customer reliability by deadlines, cost and quality;
• Revenues that are no longer obtained or cause loss of raw material;
• High equipment repair costs, with production interruptions;
• Increased rates of work accidents, among others.
The types of maintenance you should know about and their purposes:
• Preventive maintenance provents the occurrence of a problem in the process by performing some activites, such as changing parts and oil, grease, clean, etc. Through a maintenance schedule so that there is no interruption in the process.
• Predictive maintenance: indicates the real working conditions of the machines based on data that inform their wear or degradation.
• Corrective maintenance: aims to recover the capacity of equipment that has lost or decreased its production capacity.
THE PURSUIT FOR QUALITY
Zeppelin aims to maintain the reliability and full capacity of the equipment and systems supplied. For this reason it offers a personalized training service through a team of highly qualified technical supervisors.
Zeppelin is convinced that training your team is the most effective way to increase your MTBF (mean time between failures) and decrease your MTTR (mean time to repair), thus ensuring the performance of equipment, reducing maintenance costs and consequently generating profit for your company.
Our offer is up to 10 sections of 4 hours contiguous, and as an award for your initiative in investing in training, Zeppelin offers a technical inspection of one of the Zeppelin lines of your plant, accompanied by a technical report, indicating actions to be taken to ensure the performance of our equipment.
Ricardo Borges dos Santos