Zeppelin Systems supplies explosion explosion protected feeding and grinding system for sugar to pepsico.
Recently PepesiCo acquired from Zeppelin Systems Latin America a last generation sugar feeding and grinding system for two of its biscuits plants in Três Lagoas and Itaporanga D’Ajuda.
The Project included following equipment:
• Big Bag discharge station with vibratory bottom and lump breaker;
• Magnetic separator;
• Sieving machine;
• Rotary valve;
• In-line filter and air piping;
• Pneumatic conveying – dilute phase;
• Explosion suppression system;
• Cartridge filter - automatic;
• Storage silo for ground sugar;
• Load cells;
• Power and control panel - supervisory system.
Zeppelin is proud to have participated in such important project which has demonstrated PepsiCo’s broad vision towards quality.
Whenever you need bulk handling solutions with safety, quality, technology and total recipe control, don’t hesitate to contact Zeppelin’s application engineers.
Ricardo B. Santos